For a stress-free installation and flexible handling of the QC system. Ideal for vertical installation of the suction line.
- Flare connections on both ends of the tube
- Nominal widths: 1/4", 3/8“, 1/2" and 3/4"
- Easily goes back into the spiralled starting position after use
- Ultra-pure resin
- Also suitable for applications with dosing pumps
- At least 4 cm-long straight hose ends on both sides so that the QC Dispense Head can easily be connected with the flare connecting system.
- PFA version electrically conductive: Outer layer conductive for applications in EX areas - inner layer virgin PFA
Properties of PFA:
The chemical and physical properties of PFA tubes are largely identical to those made of PTFE.
They have an outstanding and almost universal resistance against most chemicals, are ultra-pure and can be used for pharmaceutical applications. The key differences to PTFE are: lowercold flow, improved mechanical properties, lower diffusion, higher purity and better translucency. PFA can be welded.
|Material||Size in Inch||ID in mm||OD in mm||Usability length|
|PFA elec. conductive (outside)|
PFA virgin (inside)
*also available in half length