For the ultimate in safety and flexibility using “tube in tube system” and kink free Flare connections!
- Small bending radius creates easy to install hose line even with larger nominal widths.
- High flexibility replaces rigid pipelines.
- Very low bend sensitivity due to outside PVC hose
- Different ultra pure PFA qualities available on request
- Also suitable for applications with dosing pumps
- Reliable sealing from Flare and anti-kink nut and outside hose; thus provides safety even in case of a leak on the PFA core hose.
- Possible to fit sensors, e.g. capacitive sensors, temperature sensor or conductivity sensor.
Core hose made of PFA:
The chemical and physical properties of PFA tubes are largely identical to those made of PTFE.
They have an outstanding and almost universal resistance against most chemicals, are ultra-pure and can be used for pharmaceutical applications. The key differences to PTFE are: lowercold flow, improved mechanical properties, lower diffusion, higher purity and better translucency. PFA can be welded.
(others available on request)
|FKM (Viton®)||Length||up to 8 Meter|
|Working temperatur||max 60°C|
Available sizes and dimensions:
|PFA||Ø Outside (Inch)|
Ø Inner (mm)
Wall thickness (mm)
Working pressure (bar)
Burst pressure (bar)
|PVC||Ø Outside (mm)||18,00||20,00||29,00||40,00|
|Dual hose system||Min. bending radius (mm)||30||35||120||250|
|Item-no.||R125123 x Length||R12S134 x Length||R12S142 x Length||R12S113 x Length|