The perfect combination of ultra-flexible PFA corrugated tubing and protective PVC hose for double containment.
- Minimum bending radius
- High flexibility can replace rigid piping
- More stable compared to usual corrugated PFA tubing due to inwards corrugation
- Different ultra pure PFA qualities available on request
- Reliable sealing from Flare and anti-kink nut and outside hose; thus provides safety even in case of a leak on the PFA core hose
- Possible to fit sensors, e.g. capacitive sensors, temperature sensor or conductivity sensor
- Perfect in combination with the QC-System
Core hose made of PFA:
The chemical and physical properties of PFA tubes are largely identical to those made of PTFE.
They have an outstanding and almost universal resistance against most chemicals, are ultra-pure and can be used for pharmaceutical applications. The key differences to PTFE are: lowercold flow, improved mechanical properties, lower diffusion, higher purity and better translucency. PFA can be welded.
(others available on request)
|FKM (Viton®)||Length||1/2": Standard 2 m; up to 4,5 m on request|
3/4"-1": Standard 2 m and 3 m; up to 6,0 m on request
|Working temperatur||max 60°C|
Available sizes and dimensions:
|PFA||Ø Outside straight part (lnch)|
Ø Inner straight part (mm)
Wall thickness straight part (mm)
Working pressure (bar)
Burst pressure (bar)
|PVC||Ø Outside (mm)||20,00||29,00||35,00|
|Dual hose system||Min. bending radius (mm)||30||40||45|
|Item-no.||R12S134-CT x Length||R12S142-CT x Length||R12S113-CT x Length|