Our quick couplings as a connection between tanker lines (black) and on-site hoses. On the left is the line for N2, in which a quick coupling in DN25 is installed. On the right is a quick coupling DN40 installed by which H2SO4 is removed. Both couplings are connected on the tanker side via a stainless steel flange and on the system side via a ball valve connection.
Chemically resistant quick coupling made of PCTFE for connection to ISO container/tanker.
- Sizes: DN40 for liquid transfer and DN25 for ventilation
- No metallic parts
- Qualified for high-purity chemicals
- Optimal sealing on both sides
- Quick and simple coupling
- Safe and clean handling of chemicals in a sealed system (chemicals and N2)
- Connection flange in various standards (e.g. ANSI, DIN. JIS) or NPT thread, other types on request
- Highly elastic, permanently elastic valve spring made of fluoropolymer
- Beading strip for simple, manual handling
- Break-off protection with wire cable - automatically uncouples if tension develops on the hose.
- Connection for sampling
- Protective caps for male and female part