The most widespread dip tube closure in the form of a 3/4” or 1” stopper.
The ventilated version of type “S” with integrated PTFE non-woven fabric. Suitable for the transportation of hydrogen peroxide.
- Dip tube article number ending: “V”
- A dust protection cap is supplied with QC2 dip tubes with “V” seal
- Other materials and o-rings on request.
- Tightening torque: closure type “S” and “V” generally 5-6 Nm
- In case of questions about transport approvals for the different dip tubes and dip tube closures, please contact our technical sales department.
|Product line||Size||Material||Seal||Dust protection cap||Item no.|